THE TELL COLORADO SURVEY IS NOW OPEN!
Watch Commissioner Hammond and TELL Partners in this video of the Kick-off event for TELL Colorado!
NEWS: As of Feb 27, 8:00AM PT:
- More than 20,000 educators (32%) have already responded to TELL Colorado!
- We have 445 schools already at or above the minimum response rate threshold of 50%! Is your school one of these? To find out, click on the response rate button located above and see the response rate for every school in the state.
- Our special 'Shout-Out' today goes to the following districts for their large number of school already at or above the minimum response threshold of 50%:
- Jefferson County (49 schools)
- Douglas County (41 schools)
- Poudre R-1 (30 schools)
- Colorado Springs ( 29 schools)
- Mesa County Valley (27 schools)
1. How to complete the survey:
- If you have your confidential access code, please click on the "Take the Survey" button located above.
- If you do not have an access code, please check with your CEA Representative or Principal to obtain a confidential access code that was sent in the packet of TELL materials to every school or you can contact the Help Desk (email@example.com or 1-866-301-2454, extension 13) and ask for a new code.
- If your entire school has not yet received the TELL packet of materials, the CEA Representative or Administrator should contact the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-301-2454, extension 13) and request a replacement set of codes for your school.
2. CEA Representatives, Principals and Charter School Administrators: If the “head count” for your school is inaccurate you may contact the help desk (Click on the “NEED HELP” button located above) to get your head counts adjusted as this may impact your response rate.
3. Pre-Survey Webinar Recording is now available for details about this year's survey.
The Teaching, Empowering, Leading and Learning (TELL) Colorado survey is an anonymous statewide survey of licensed, school-based educators to assess teaching conditions at the school, district and state level. (Note: teachers and principals in charter schools are included and do not need to be licensed to participate.) TELL Colorado is administered every other year. The survey results are intended to support school and district improvement planning and to inform policy decisions.